Monday, October 15, 2012

:: Taylor's Brithday Party ::

Taylor and her good friend Harlow had a joint birthday party this year. We had a little pool/bouncy house party for them at Riverside. It was such a beautiful day and a great way to celebrate my little girl and her friend Harlow (Harlow is just a few days older than Taylor.) Thankfully Anna took all these pictures and gave them to me because I forgot my camera! There are lots of pictures in this post . . .I had a hard time trying to decide which ones to post, so I posted them all.
 
 
DSC_1207
Harlow and Taylor
 
 
DSC_1203
 
 
DSC_1206
 
 
DSC_1205
 
 
DSC_1180
 
 
DSC_1186
 
 
DSC_1307
Taylor was very confused when everyone sang happy birthdya.
 
 
DSC_1311
 
 
DSC_1368
 
 
DSC_1315
 
 
DSC_1366
 
 
DSC_1239
 
 
DSC_1245
 
 
DSC_1249
Taylor Mae loves the water slide. It really cracks me up when she climbs up the ladder and goes down the slide on her own. She has no fear.
 
 
DSC_1270
 
 
DSC_1252
 
 
DSC_1263
 
 
DSC_1301
 
 
DSC_1286
 
 
DSC_1340
 
 
DSC_1357
 
 
DSC_1360
 
 
DSC_1380
 
 
DSC_1382
 
 
DSC_1305
 
 
DSC_1361

1 comment:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

These are awesome pictures of all the kiddos--remember how hot it was that day?!