Tuesday, March 20, 2012

:: Here Comes Spring ::

Oh wait - it snowed over 12 inches at our house yesterday. I guess Spring isn't here quite yet. It was last weekend though! Last weeked it was sunny and 60 degrees outside, so we took full advantage of it. We had the bikes, trikes, scooters and soccer ball out in the yard and soaked up the sun. It was such a tease though. Last weekend had me so excited and dreaming at the thought of spring and summer arriving and then bam - 12 inches of snow. I know I need to get used to Bozeman spring, but it is hard!

IMG_0193_edit


IMG_0166_edit
See the ugly brown grass from the winter? There is no snow. I wish I had taken a picture yesterday of all the snow to compare.


IMG_0172_edit
This girl loves her bike!


IMG_0178_edit


IMG_0140_edit


IMG_0147_edit


IMG_0157_edit


IMG_0168_edit
Take notice her boots on the wrong feet. There are two things that immediately make me smile with kids - one being shoes on the wrong feet and the other is when they make headbands or hats at school and wear them all evening (sorry for the random sidebar.)



IMG_0184_edit
Little sister loved the trike.



IMG_0190_edit
Maddy was so proud of her little sister riding her trike.


IMG_0195_edit
Taylor wasn't so sure of the scooter.



Please come back spring. I want to be outside more. I want to golf. I want to BBQ. I want to go for evening walks. I want to hike. Come back!!!!!

3 comments:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

That is the worst kind of tease! 60 degrees to a foot of snow?! At least we don't get teased around these parts. It just keeps raining and raining and raining. I guess it makes us all appreciate it a little more when the good stuff sticks around. Your girls look so big on their bikes! And I too love the wrong foot look!

Erin said...

Your family is so darn cute, Jennifer! I love that everyone is in a bit of summer/spring attire however there is snow on the ground - only in Bozeman :)

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

These are awesome!! I think Spring is inching closer & closer--can't wait for neighborhood bike rides! :)