Brian and Nicki came to visit us a few weeks ago. It was a short, but fun trip! They got in on Tuesday evening, so we BBQ'd, drank wine and stayed up way past my bed time - but well worth it! On Wednesday I took half a day off so I could spend the afternoon with them. We did lunch downtown and went up to Hyalite for a quick nature walk (I can't call it a hike because the trail is wheelchair accessible.) Brian ventured out to the golf course in the afternoon with Nick and his friends for men's league, while Nicki, Ali and I enjoyed a progressive dinner downtown that ended at the Crystal so Nicki could experience a real Montana bar. I was so thrilled to have Brian and Nicki come experience our new town and home. I hope they had as much fun as we did and that they come back soon!
I did not take any pictures while they were here. Nicki grabbed a few of us at the Crystal on her phone. . . . .


1 comment:
Loved Nicki's visit!!! Wish they lived closer so we could do progressive dinners more often!! :)
Post a Comment