A LOT of time was spent at the pool. . . .
We were clearly very excited about our trip on various ocassions. . .
Nick golfed at Makenna and I hung out with him in the golf cart - kept score for him, enjoyed the views and had a few drinks along the way.
The golf course was beautiful. Views of the ocean from every hole and the course climbed up Haleakala which made it very fun and pretty.
Nick was warming up and stretching at the driving range and I started snapping these pics. He had no clue why I kept taking pictures, but I couldn't get enough of him and the lady behind him stretching in their matching outfits.
Driver
We went to Big Beach one day. My favorite beach and lucky me, there is a taco truck in the parking lot that has my absolute favorite fish tacos in the entire world. We enjoyed our taco lunch and spent a little time laying on the beach watching the crazy waves. . .
We spent a lot of time on our deck enjoying the views and having some afternoon cocktails. We tried to figure out how to use the timer on my camera and snapped a few pics of us on the patio.
We headed over to Kaanapali one night for dinner at the Barefoot Bar. The food was ok, but the atmosphere was THE BEST. We ate on the beach, watched the sun set and listened to a band as Hula dancers danced. . .
We got dressed up one night and headed to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse for a nice dinner. We were so early to dinner that we got the early bird special, which was basically half off our entire dinner. I am thinking we should hit up the early bird specials more often. After dinner we attempted to get a picture by the ocean but it was too windy. . . .
On our last night in Maui we had an amazing dinner at Mama's Fish House. The food, views, service and atmosphere were all perfect. . .
My dinner - salmon with a sweet chili and soy sauce glaze, coconut rice and bok choy.
Nick's dinner - mahi mahi stuffed with lobster and crab, encrusted in macadamia nuts and topped with pineapple burr blanc. TO.DIE.FOR
We got home on Saturday afternoon and were so excited to see the girls. We missed them like crazy! We brought them back a few gifts - the new dress up clothes were the biggest hit though. . . .

























8 comments:
Wow! I am so incredibly jealous of your trip. It looks amazing! I am so happy you guys had a fabulous getaway--you deserved it! I might be visiting this post often as I daydream about being there!
What an amazing getaway for you two!! Beautiful pics Jenny!!
Dudes! Awesome recap--can't wait to see you guys--I loved the stretching pictures & love NJ's clueless face in them...so funny. You both look awesome & deserved the break!
You guys are so cute!! What an awesome trip for just the two of you. I'm incredibly jealous, but after the past few months you two have had, you deserved every single second of this private getaway.
oh those babies are SO CUTE in those hula costumes. Ava has the same one.
I am not happy that you didnt invite me to Maui with you guys...I just suffered in the snow :(
Looks like you guys had such a great time! Makes me long for a Hawaii break :). The girls look adorable in their little grass skirts...priceless!
Haha! Hi Jenny- I haven't visited your blog in ages, but now that I finally have one, I'm sure I'll be on here all the time. I'm still laughing about the lady stretching behind Nick in their matching outfits! lol...
Your pictures are GORGEOUS and the 10-11 hours of sleep? Sign me up! All parents deserve a trip like this!
Post a Comment