Monday, February 21, 2011

:: Presidents' Day ::

I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog here. There has been so much going on in the house lately and I need to sit down and take time to blog about it so I have it documented for our books. Pop Pop and Nana and Tal came for visits. Taylor is changing each day and is now army crawling across the floor. Maddy has turned into a little girl right before my eyes - her new favorite word is "because" - it is her answer to everything. Anyway, more on what we have been up to in more posts to come this week, but for now, enjoy some pictures of our girls on Presidents' Day. Both Nick and I had the day off, so we hung out with our girls and unfortunately worked a little too.

Stroller

We headed to the park right before nap time in an effort to wear the girls out for their nap.


IMG_5767

Maddy LOVES to swing.


IMG_5771
From this picture, you would think that Taylor really really hates to swing, but. . . .


IMG_5772
She really does love it! Today was her first time on the swing.


Dad & T Park
Tay Tay and Dad swinging.


IMG_5791
Taylor also experienced her first snow today. She has of course been around tons of snow, but has yet to have the chance to sit down and enjoy it like she did today.


IMG_5792
She loved touching the snow.


Maddy Running Away
I told Maddy it was time to go home for a nap and she ran away from me.


Maddy Laying in Snow
I finally caught up with her and she crashed in the snow. She didn't want to leave and refused to get up. She finally got up and then refused to go home unless I carried her because she was "sooo tired." So, I caved in and carried her home for her nap.


IMG_5837
Taylor this evening playing on her music table.


It's back to work tomorrow - ugh! At least it is a short week.

2 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Fun pictures in the snow!! I need to see Taylor's army crawling ASAP!!

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

So good to "hear" from you! :)I can't believe how big the girls are getting! So glad you guys are having fun and staying busy. Can't wait to see more pictures!