Thursday, June 24, 2010

:: Evening Swim ::

We headed out to the pool this evening for a little swim. The weather has been great the past few days, so we are trying to take advantage of it (you never know when it's going to be cold and rainy again.) Maddy of course had a blast swimming with Dad.

Goggles

We got Maddy some goggles for her swim lessons since they were doing "under water exploration" in class. I thought she would hate the goggles, but to my surprise she loves them and always wants to wear them.



Thrown in Air
Maddy loves it when Dad throws her in the air.



Splashing
She loves to splash in the water. I don't mind the splashing in the pool, but when she splashes in the bath. . .that's another story.



Swimming with Dad
We sure are going to miss this pool when we move.

4 comments:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

I LOVE that first picture of her! So cute! And what a little fish she is! Adorable!

Blyth Family Blog said...

CUTIE! I see we have the same taste in clothes...Ava has the same swim suit!
It's so great that she loves to swim!

Shelton Addition said...

Love the goggles!

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

That little girl is soooo happy in the water! She's in heaven!