Wednesday, May 19, 2010

:: Tutta Bella ::

This past Saturday night we met our friends Jeremy, Molly and Hayden (aka The Johnsons) at Tutta Bella for dinner. Tutta Bella has to be one of my favorite places to go out to dinner these days. They have great food, but I really like it because it is so family friendly. We can go here for dinner with Maddy and not worry about being too loud or making a mess because as you look around the restaurant, you see that every table is filled with kids making messes and being loud. . . . .it's perfect!

Adorable Hayden at dinner. He was absolutely precious and perfect at dinner. The sweetest little thing.
-
-
I held Hayden for a little while and Maddy did not like it. Here she is giving Hayden the stare down and poor Hayden is looking at Nick like. . . . "Come on Man. You gonna help me here?"
-
- Then Maddy looks at Nick and is wondering the same thing. . ."Dad, are you going to help me? Mom is holding this other kid and I don't like it."
-
-
Usually Maddy is very good a sharing, but she did not like it when Hayden tried on her sunglasses.
-
-

She finally got her sunglasses back and gave us this really annoyed look.
-
-
Looks like we have our work cut out for us to get Maddy ready for the arrival of her baby sister in 7 weeks! She's just a tad bit jealous when Nick or I hold another baby :-) I will have to admit that I love how sassy she gets. I'm sure I won't be saying that I love how sassy she is when she is a teenager!

3 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Fun place for dinner! Cute pics~Maddy's hair is so cute in the high, perky pony! :)

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

We just went to Tutta Bella for the first time last night! I loved it! Addi doesn't like pizza so she missed out and had pb&j! Love your little sassy pants and all those looks she gives you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny :). The story is a perfect summary of the night. So much fun - can't wait to do it again!