Sunday, April 18, 2010

:: Running Errands ::

We are finally home! It feels so good to be home after being gone for so long. I think I was home a total of 5 days over the past 4 weeks. It is nice to know that I will be home and home for awhile. Today was spent running errands and catching up on being gone. . . . lots of laundry, grocery store, Costco, etc. etc. Maddy had fun while we were out and about.


On the way to Costco. She really likes wearing her shades these days. It was hard for me to tell if she was awake or asleep. We finally realized she was asleep after she wouldn't give me a high-five (she loves high-fives)!
-
-
We had to run to Redmond Town Center to pick up a few things. The weather was beautiful today, so all the fountains were going at RTC. Maddy got soaked! But it was worth it to see the smile that this little fountain brought to her face.
-
-

Dad gave Maddy a penny to throw in for good luck. Before he could even explain to her what to do with the penny, she tossed it in. . . . .guess this was old news to her.
-
-

This girl LOVES the water.
-
-
Our shopping cart at the grocery story. She loves this thing. It's a bit difficult to navigate through the store and we are always in the way of other shoppers, but it keeps Maddy occupied for the most part.

3 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Miss you guys! I think Maddy is going to be a little star swimmer she love the water so much! An olympian in my unbiased opinion! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown-up she's looking! Are those the elastic-band sunglasses? Thought about getting some of those but was afraid they would get pulled out & snap back on Hayden's face if he wasn't careful :).

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Welcome home! I'm so glad you had a good weekend catching up on life! Maddy looks so cute in her shades! Can't wait to see you guys soon!