Friday, May 15, 2009

:: Happy Friday ::

We couldn't be more excited that the weekend is here. It is a beautiful morning and it is suppose to be an even more beautiful weekend. The forecast says sun and highs in the 70's! We look forward to some serious relaxing after a busy past few weeks. Nick and I will be running in Beat the Bridge on Sunday. . . . a 5-mile run around the U-District. The University bridge will raise at the 2 mile marker, 20 minutes after we take off. If we don't make it to the bridge in 20 minutes (a.k.a. Beat the Bridge), we'll have to wait for it to be lowered before we can continue on. . .wish us luck! (If we can't make it there in 20 minutes, then we need to get in better shape!)

Below are some pictures that my friend Erin took of our family back in April at Chateau St. Michelle Winery in Woodinville. We are so happy with how they turned out. Thanks Erin!











2 comments:

Erin said...

Jenny - I just love your family - you guys are precious!
I'm SURE you two will beat the bridge, if not, I'll be a bit concerned ;)

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh those are precious! I love the family pic of you guys second one down, soooo cute!! what a beautiful family!