Thursday, March 12, 2009

:: Six Month Stats ::

Madeline had her six-month checkup today and she is a healthy baby girl! She weighed in at 16 pounds, 9 ounces (65th percentile) and measured 26.75 inches long (90th percentile). She had more immunization shots at the appointment and handled them pretty well. . . . not as well though when Dad is there to comfort her. Dad is out of town this week and Mom tried hard to comfort her after the shots, but Dad is definitely better at it. Below are a few pictures from today.

I tried uploading a bigger picture. I think I like them bigger! You can definitely see her teeth in this one.

--

Sitting in my lap looking up at me. Check out her band aids. . .I wish they had those when I was younger. I think they are so cute!
--
--
Sitting with Nana working on drinking out of a sippy cup. She is starting to get the hang of it.
--
--
We went over to visit my Papa Verne and Grandma Jo this evening and Maddy had a great time hanging out with them.
--
--
Maddy talking to Papa Verne. We LOVE you Papa Verne and will be thinking of you tomorrow during your surgery!!
--
--
Having a conversation with Grandma Jo.

1 comment:

Emily+Anthony said...

She is getting so big Jenny! What a great smile she's got with those new teeth coming in!