I LOVE that vest! It really is too cute.
How adorable...both the vest and the baby wearing it!
Ava had that too!!Cute vest, I think I like the hat even more! She's too cute.
So CUTE! And definitely put it in her as much as possible...it won't fit in a couple of weeks :( She is getting so big!
Adorable!! Love those hats too!
How cute is she?! All bundled up for that cold Seattle weather! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE that vest! It really is too cute.
How adorable...both the vest and the baby wearing it!
Ava had that too!!
Cute vest, I think I like the hat even more! She's too cute.
So CUTE! And definitely put it in her as much as possible...it won't fit in a couple of weeks :( She is getting so big!
Adorable!! Love those hats too!
How cute is she?! All bundled up for that cold Seattle weather! :)
Post a Comment